"Do you want to learn how to make money online? Join my email newsletter and I'll send you my best Internet marketing tips!"
I created my first website back in 2005. Over these 10+ years I built, bought and sold over 30 websites, growing some of them from 0 to over 3 million monthly page views!
AdSense, eBooks, affiliate marketing, advertising networks, banner ads, membership sites, digital products, physical products, you name it. I have experimented with all strategies and methods to make money online.
I have also founded 3 companies along the way. One of them completely failed, one I managed to sell the brand/website, and the other one is still going.
On my email newsletter I share what I learned along the way and what I am still learning. What is working for my business and what is not working. Interesting and useful resources I come across. Only the good stuff you don't want to miss!
What If Your Website Could Start Making $1000, $2000 or maybe even $5000 monthly?
Sounds too good to be true? Well, it is not! There are tens of thousands of people who make money online these days. Some of them work full time online and make six-figures annually, others simply use the Internet to complement the salary of their regular jobs.
And we are talking about people just like you. The Internet has evolved so much that today it is possible to build a complete website with no technical skills whatsoever, and to make money online regardless of your age, country and background.
What Would You Do With An Extra $1,000 Every Month?
There are many people who start working online and after some time manage to quit their jobs. Some even manage to make six or seven figures annually. But let's keep our feet on the ground. What if you could generate an extra $1,000 monthly with your website? Many newbies reach that income level within six months of starting their websites, so it's a reasonable expectation. Wouldn't the extra $1,000 monthly improve your life a lot? Wouldn't it allow you to have more flexibility, to buy the things you want?
That is what Online Profits is about. It is a training program to help people like you get started making money online and building a website that will generate revenues month after month.
We Are Not Saying It's Easy Or Fast, But It's Totally Possible!
Now don’t get the wrong idea. We are not suggesting that creating a profitable website will be quick or easy. We don't believe in "get rich quick" schemes, "magic formulas" and the like. In fact we believe there are no shortcuts to success. It takes the right knowledge and a lot of hard work. We are here to give you the right knowledge, though, so if you are not afraid of hard work, read on!
Learn It From The Experts
The lessons of the Online Profits training program have been produced by top experts from different fields and specializations. Together they have years of Internet marketing experience and have generated millions of dollars with online projects. We haven't included bios because these names need no introduction. You can search for them on Google to see what we're talking about.
The Most Complete Program on The Web
It does not matter if you want to work with affiliate marketing, blogging or to setup an online store to sell products; you will need to understand all the different Internet marketing strategies and tools if you want to succeed.
These range from basic web design to Pay-per-Click advertising, from email marketing to social media branding and search engine optimization. The 24 training modules on our program were crafted to give you a solid knowledge base on all these areas.
- History of the Web
- Introduction to Internet Marketing
- 6 Core Business Principles
- Business Mistakes to Avoid
- Identifying Good Domain Names
- The Research Process
- Domain Name Tools
- Avoiding Domain Traps
- Web Hosting Basics
- Choosing a Web Hosting
- Content Management Systems
- Using cPanel
- How to Choose Your Market or Niche
- Market Research Process
- Niche Research Process
- 100 Niches Analyzed
- Understanding the Value Chain
- Business Models
- Betamax vs. VHS
- Online Business Models
- WordPress Basic Setup
- Securing Your WordPress
- Resources and Plugins
- WordPress Advanced Optimization
- HTML and CSS
- Designing for Profits and Usability
- Outsourcing Your Web Design
- Designing For Specific Goals
- Blogs as Marketing Platforms
- Blog Content Strategy
- Blog Design Optimization
- Blog Promotion and Blogging Mistakes
- Mastering Keyword Research
- Keyword Research Mistakes
- Building Mini Websites
- Keyword Research for Content Websites
- Basics of Online Forums
- Building and Growing Your Online Forum
- Community Rules
- Monetizing Your Online Forum
- Finding What To Sell
- Building Your Store Website
- Delivering The Products
- The Drop Shipping Business Model
- Writing Great Web Content
- The Art of Linkbaiting
- Outsourcing Your Web Content
- Attracting Guest Bloggers
- Understanding Search Engines
- On-Page Search Engine Optimization
- On-Site Search Engine Optimization
- The PageRank Algorithm
- Off-Site Search Engine Optimization
- Targeting Highly Competitive Markets and Niches
- Basics of Linkbuilding
- Building Links with Social Media
- Advanced Link Building Strategies
- Basic Taffic Generation
- Media Buying and Paid Traffic Sources
- Traffic Generation Strategies
- Understanding Web Metrics
- Installing and Using Google Analytics
- Techniques to Reduce Your Bounce Rate
- How to Become a Social Media Power User
- Social Bookmarking Secrets
- Using Twitter as a Marketing Tool
- Introduction to Google AdSense
- AdSense Optimization
- Direct Advertising Sales
- Selling Sponsored Reviews
- Basics of Email Marketing
- Building a Responsive Email List
- List Building Tactics and Strategies
- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing
- Driving Traffic and Sales
- Email Powered Affiliate Marketing
- Introduction to PPC and Google AdWords
- PPC Optimization
- Analyzing a Successful PPC Campaign
- Introduction to Landing Pages
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Landing Page Test
- Understanding the Sales Funnel Concept
- Product Launch Strategies
- Basic Copywriting Techniques